May Contain Spoilers
- Ach-To – Believed to be the legendary first Jedi Temple
- Alaris Prime – The Jedi maintained a vault there.
- Anoat – Small temple
- Ashas Ree – Temple built to purify or contain the Sith Temple it was built over.
- Brighthome – Station in the mid-rim that served as a Jedi outpost. It was seized and looted by the Empire; Darth Vader wiped out the clone contingent cataloging what was on the station.
- Coruscant – Main Jedi Temple and council headquarters. Requisitioned by Emperor Palpatine and turned into his palace after Order 66.
- Devaron – Destroyed by the Empire after Order 66
- Harkrova I Moon – Built into a giant tree. Site of a simulated history of the galaxy.
- Ilum – Site of ‘The Gathering’, a rite of passage where Jedi padawans find and bond with their Kyber crystals. Presumably destroyed during Imperial mining operations.
- Jedha – Ancient seat of the Jedi Order. Presumably destroyed when the Death Star fired on Jedha city.
- Ledeve – Abandoned Jedi Temple which General Grievous finds and destroys during the Clone Wars.
- Lothal – Found and seized by the Empire in 3 BBY. Contained a portal to a place in the Force with access to any point in time and space. (Rebels S4E12)
- Ossus – Once contained the Great Library, but abandoned by the current era. Believed to be the first Temple by PT era Jedi. The Temple tree came from a sapling taken from the tree that grew at the Temple’s center.
- Passvaal – Sacred place for testing Jedi and giving seclusion
- Vrogas Vas
- Lola Sayu, The Citadel – Republic built facility for holding rogue Jedi; built 500 years before the Clone Wars
- Ashas Ree – Contained an ancient power source. The weapon and temple were destroyed during a brief fight between the Resistance led by Kaz Xiono and the First Order.
- Coruscant – Buried beneath the Jedi Temple and excavated by Emperor Palpatine.
- Malachor – Site of the Scourge of Malachor.
- Moraband – Original Sith Order home-world. Contains the Valley of the Sith Lords
- Mustafar – Powerful in the Dark Side according to Darth Sidious. A Sith cave, and temple, is there.
- Yavin 4 – The ancient Sith enslaved the Massassi and forced them to build the pyramids. Later used by Doctor Aphra and her father to find the Eternal Rur’s fortress.
Other Religious Sites
- Tython – Antediluvian temple once used as a confessional. Rumored to also be the site of first Jedi Temple.
- Temple of the Whills – Looted by the Empire and then destroyed when the Death Star fired on Jedha city.
- Zeffo Religious Sites:
- Onotho – Contained large supply of ancient Zeffo fuel source. Destroyed during a brief engagement between the republic and local insurgents.
- Spire of Miktrull, Zeffo
- Tomb of Eilram, Zeffo – Contained a Wroshyr tree from Kashyyyk.